Social Concerns Ministries: Core Committee
What is the Social Concerns Core Committee?
The Social Concerns Core Committee oversees and helps the different Social Concerns Ministries in the Parish. We are there to support the Social Concerns Ministries in whatever need they have and try to help them grow their ministry. We also help in the distribution of the tithing monies.
What does the Social Concerns Core Committee do?
- Meets on a regular basis to review the status of the various social concerns ministries.
- Makes recommendations to the pastor on the parish’s out-tithing.
What is required to become part of this ministry?
- An open heart to prayerfully meet the needs of the poor, homeless, and marginalized as set forth in the parish’s mission statement.
- Involvement with a social concerns ministry at St. Peter’s.
- Make suggestions to the Core Committee of groups in need of funds. Distribution of funds is guided by the Statement of Principles drafted by the Core Committee.
What is the time commitment?
Core Committee members meet approximately six (6) times a year. The meetings last approximately 1 ½ to 2 hours.
For more information, please contact:
Deacon Paul Kazanecki
Or use the form: