RECTORY OFFICE CLOSED DUE TO COVID-19
November 20, 2020
Hello, Saint Peter’s Family.
Please be advised that Friday morning I was notified that a rectory office staff member tested positive for COVID-19. She was last in the office on Thursday, November 12, 2020. She will quarantine and not return to parish work until she produces a negative test result and a doctor’s note authorizing return to work.
The safety of you and your families is paramount here at St. Peter’s Parish. We continue to exhaustively implement our health and wellness protocols in our buildings at the parish and school.
I want to advise you that in light of this situation the following will need to take place …
• The Church and Rectory will be thoroughly recleaned and sanitized.
• The Rectory Office will be closed until Monday, December 7, 2020. Rectory phone will be answered between 9 am and 3 pm Monday through Friday. Voicemails will be recorded as needed. Rectory business will be conducted on an as needed basis. All our parishioners’ spiritual or temporal needs will be addressed during the closure.
• Daily Mass will continue to be LIVESTREAMED on Wednesdays 9 am on our parish webpage.
• Sunday Mass will continue to be LIVESTREAMED at 10:00 am on our parish webpage. The Sunday and weekday Mass schedules will not be affected.
• We will update you as needed.
If you require a priest in an emergency, please call 201-261-3366 and leave a number where you can be reached. The covering priest will contact you. For other parish business, after hours, please call the Rectory at 201-261-3366 and leave a message. Messages will be checked several times daily.
Let us continue to cooperate with the advice of Public Health Authorities in response to the ongoing realities of the Covid-19 pandemic.
Please know that you and your families are in my prayers during these unsettling times, we ask you to please keep us in yours as well.
St. Peter the Apostle … pray for us!
God Bless You,
Fr. Michael J. Sheehan Pastor