Preparation for First Eucharist begins in February and the sacrament is celebrated at Masses during the Easter Season.
To be enrolled in the Sacramental Preparation Program for First Eucharist:
- You must be a registered parishioner of St. Peter the Apostle Parish.
- Your child must have successfully completed one year of faith formation and be currently enrolled in a faith formation program at St. Peter’s, or attend St. Peter Academy or another Catholic school.
- Your child must have a baptismal certificate on file in the Office of Faith Formation
- You must attend the required parent meetings.
Instructions for First Eucharist Video
Our candidates for First Eucharist have the option to participate in the First Eucharist video for the parish. If you would like your child to participate, please complete the following:
1. Record a 30 second video of your child stating their first name and why they are excited to receive the Sacrament of First Eucharist:
“Hi! My name is (First Name). I will be receiving my First Communion on (date of their Communion Mass) during the Easter Season. Please pray for me!”
2. Submit the video by clicking this link and uploading it to our Faith Formation google drive (this is a private drive that only we can see):