The sacrament of Confirmation is conferred to candidates of St. Peter the Apostle Parish who have faithfully participated in the preparation period.
- Attended Faith Formation Classes from grades 1 through 8
- Are knowledgeable about the basic doctrine of the Church – (Sacraments, Commandments, Beatitudes, Creed, Spiritual and Corporal Works of Mercy)
- Attend all team meetings during the sacramental preparation
- Participate in the Christian Service Program
- Attend and participate in weekly Eucharist, scheduled retreats and any other special events
- Meet with one of the parish priests or staff member prior to celebrating Confirmation.
Date of Confirmation:
June 12, 2021
Click to open, save and/or print:
Choosing a Confirmation Name
Choosing a Sponsor
Questions and Answers
Confirmation Service Opportunities
(Dress Code – General Seating – Picture Taking)